Report a Safeguarding Concern

If you have a concern about a child attending Northenden Community School:

  • report your concerns to Manchester City Council Children’s Services by calling 0161 234 5001
  • call the Police (999) if you think the child is in danger of harm or abuse
  • complete the form below to inform the school of your concerns

Please complete and SUBMIT the form below


Translate ยป